Queensland English, an Australian English language school Learn English in Queensland, Australia Queensland English, Australia - English version Queensland English, Australia - Russian version

visas to Australia

Working holiday or tourist visas

If you are travelling to Australia on a tourist visa or working holiday visa we would love to have you as a student. You may study with us for a total of 13 weeks on each visa. To obtain a visa please use this link


Australian student visas

We do not accept students on student visas under any circumstances. The rules and regulations for student visas are very strict with a lot of reporting and paperwork. If you have a student visa please find a large CRICOS registered school and they will be able to help you.

Australian visa support

The only help we can offer you to get your visa is to write a letter saying you wish to be our student. In this letter we can tell the visa office that you have booked and paid for your course (after receiving payment). We can only write this letter for the period of time that you pay for in advance.

We have written this letter for past students and they have all received the visa they wanted. Our letter does not guarantee you will get a visa but it will definitely help.


Queensland English, an Australian English language schoolabout us | other links | contact us | ©2011 Queensland English, Australia